Ultraviolet Disinfection Systems
Ultraviolet disinfection systems achieve 99.9% bacterial reduction in water through the use of ultraviolet light emitted from quartz sleeve protected UV lamps which kill/inactivate microorganisms in the water.
- Treatment of small applications achievable through modular Salcor 3G units.
- Larger applications are custom designed for the required flow rate with varying vessel sizes, number of UV lamps and lamp configurations.
- Standard features include watertight electropolished stainless steel vessel, on/off power switch, running time meter and LED display.
- Optional features include UV intensity meter, flow control, temperature overheat sensor, shutoff solenoid valve, audible alarm and time delay.
- Units also include manual wiper systems or automatic wiper systems complete with air compressor for quartz sleeve cleaning.